What's new

The biggest thrill in the smallest package?

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
For me Revenge of the Mummy at USS. It's small but has backward track and good pops of airtime, and great theming.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
A rented car with @DelPiero at the wheel has to be near the top, surely? And at about 400 quid for a week, it's cheaper than any Gravity Group woodie. :p
Huh? I don't remember nearly killing us once, except for that stretch of roadworks with all the lorries on the right side, that was hairy :eek:
Or are you talking bollocks again?

streetmagix

Mega Poster
The Premier Sky Rocket II packs an impressive range of sensations into a tiny footprint. And for a slightly expanded version, I was very impressed with Goldrush at Slagharen.

I've only done one of the Sky Rocket II but I was very impressed. I do love the Intamin Gyro Swings (Maelstrom / Loke) too. SO MUCH AIRTIME. Silly amounts.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
The Premier Sky Rocket II packs an impressive range of sensations into a tiny footprint. And for a slightly expanded version, I was very impressed with Goldrush at Slagharen.

Welll waddya know - I was thinking "isn't goldrush gerstlauer", so I went to check on rcdb, and the random coaster was a premier skyrocket 2! what r the chances of that?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Atlantis Adventure.

The footprint is actually tiny, and it's not very tall, but it manages to do quite a lot, including a decent launch (which is also a surprise for first-time riders since you can't see it), top hat and a few other airtime moments.