What's new

Schwaben Park | Wilde Hilde | RES Roller Ball

emoo

Hyper Poster
A few RDC3 prototype rides didn't end up a thing so really glad this one is, whenever it happens. Even if I did think little of it in the game.

Marnit

Roller Poster
Well the only real reason to do this is a lack of space...
To me it looks like a structural disaster that will put serious strain on the cars and rails, reducing it's lifespan...

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
They delay the project, then finished it before the end of 2018. Ah fake opening dates.
What? As it states in that Tweet ATI posted today is a soft opening. Which the park had previously said would happen (see the statement I posted on the previous page), official opening is still not happening until 2019.

TilenB

Strata Poster
What? As it states in that Tweet ATI posted today is a soft opening. Which the park had previously said would happen (see the statement I posted on the previous page), official opening is still not happening until 2019.
Would you look at that, people are once again getting confused due to misinformation in ATI's post...

TilenB

Strata Poster
To be fair, ATI isn't really at fault here. He said the ride soft opened, which has already been established as happening. Cranedude, however, seems to be a little misinformed on this ride's timeline.

Carry on!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

He literally said this;

And according to RCDB, today is the official opening day:-

So it's not hard to see why @Cranedude got confused. I think the lecturing he now got is a bit out of place, but that's just my 2 pence...

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Tell you what. How about I never post anything to contribute to the threads again since I only get ****, and just make posts like this. How does that sound? :)

Matt N

CF Legend
Tell you what. How about I never post anything to contribute to the threads again since I only get :emoji_poop:, and just make posts like this. How does that sound? :)
Keep contributing, ATI! In my opinion, you make some wonderful contributions to these forums! :)

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Then why does it say Operating?: https://rcdb.com/15980.htm
As pointed out the park themselves (a more reliable source to comment on their own ride than rcdb I'd say) have said the ride won't officially open until next year, last weekend was just a soft opening as part of their testing. So either RCDB just consider soft opening as the opening date for their own database or they are wrong.