What's new

Walibi Belgium ready for its transformation!

Nel Iglesias

Roller Poster
^ I assume they picked quite a while ago tbh, only we don't know the outcome yet. If it is Intamin, I'm hoping over an oversized Megalite sort of deal.
They did confirm a while ago that the contract with the builder was signed... So yeah, it's just time to wait to see who would build it! :)

peep

CF Legend
Not really since it's a coaster which is just being moved :)
(The news is old aswell :) )

Ah, see the thought crossed my mind that it could be the relocated kiddy coaster but the artwork made it look like something else.

RCDB seems to be under the impression this will be new too. - https://rcdb.com/15206.htm They state the old coaster (Coccinelle) will be relocated to where the ferris wheel was which I'm guessing will be open in 2020 when that area gets the re-theme?

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
I hoped they'd go for 3 trains to bump up capacity when needed... (and also to reduce downtime when technical issues occur)

Peet

Giga Poster
Looks like a similar scale and type to Goliath at Walibi Holland which is no bad thing. That non-inverting cobra roll is Karnan-esque.
This will be a really fun ride!

Hutch

Strata Poster
I love it.

It seems a bit Steel Vengeance inspired. Start of with some large scale elements then kill you with some quick bunny hills and twisties. That second half is insane. Wonder what kind of trains it'll have.