What's new

Fantawild Nanning | Nanning China | Theme Park

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I quite like all the exposed clay/mud and the finished creds just sitting there.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Quite a few of those buildings are looking very different from those that usually pop up at Fantawild, at least in terms of the facades if not the general shapes. It'll be interesting to see if they've got some new or rethemed dark rides.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Possibly although its hard to tell. Most seem like new rides although @gavin will know more here.

The non coaster attractions on the official site are listed below (With what it seems they are in brackets)
  • Into Ankor (Cinema)
  • Fly With You (Soarin Style Ride)
  • Tower Festival (Indoor Disaster Theatre)
  • Song Of A Thousand Islands (Performance Theatre)
  • Colourful Trip (Indoor Rafting Dark Ride)
  • Malacca (Disaster Simulation?)
  • City of Vantaa (Theatre Show)
  • Looking For The Merlion (Motion Theatre)
  • Manila Manila (4D Theatre)
  • Rama Legend (4D Dark Ride)
  • Meet Halong Bay (trackless dark ride)
http://nanning.fangte.com/Views/StaticPage/demo.html

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeah, those are definitely all new. They're more than likely to be mostly new/rethemed versions of current rides.

It's enough to get me back to Nanning at some point at any rate. I wasn't going to bother if it was just more copy/paste.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Yeah, those are definitely all new. They're more than likely to be mostly new/rethemed versions of current rides.

It's enough to get me back to Nanning at some point at any rate. I wasn't going to bother if it was just more copy/paste.

Dont forget the +1 Golden Horse Drop Coaster over the river, can't belive that hasnt dragged you back already. :p

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
All new dark rides at this one? I like this Asian Legends concept, very intrigued now.
Shame they didn't try harder with the woodie, though it is my favourite of theirs.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
The park is now open

Whoops, forgot to de-sticky the thread when I first saw this message! Fixed now. Strangely enough, this section has even more stickied threads than Rollercoaster Construction. One would think there would be more coasters than parks under construction at any given moment?