What's new

First Looping Rollercoaster

Ethan

Strata Poster
Mine was the Klondike Gold Mine at Drayton, back in the day.

I was pretty young at the time, all I remember is entering the loop and my head being pressed down the entire time.

Will

Strata Poster
^
To be honest, a Pinfari looping coaster very nearly put me off inverting coasters for a while, as I assumed they'd all be that rough!!

spicy

Giga Poster
Same here. A real classic despite being an off-the-shelf design, but no great loss to the UK coaster scene. I love what they did with the corkscrews.

Mine too. It should have been Nemesis but I wussed out and went on Corky first. Love that they have kept the corkscrews.

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
My 1st looper is Arrow track with Vekoma train called Rolling-X Train in Everland.(2 loop&2 corkscrew Canyon Blaster clone) Its seat is comfy(Vekoma train) but too rough&unsmooth track.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
My 1st looper is Arrow track with Vekoma train called Rolling-X Train in Everland.(2 loop&2 corkscrew Canyon Blaster clone) Its seat is comfy(Vekoma train) but too rough&unsmooth track.
Rolling X Train is a piece of s**t. Yeah, it was worse with the old trains, but the new trains didn't improve things much.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
My first inversions were THE first inversions of the modern coaster era in the year they came out: Corkscrew at Knotts Berry Farm and The Revolution at Magic Mountain.