CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The base of the lift hill has been delivered:-
38703250_1827073494042439_8608472297914761216_n.jpg

38692688_1827073360709119_8710754976973979648_n.jpg

Photos by Wonder World.

codeman94

Mega Poster
those supports are kinda "go away green".. maybe the color is an attempt to help it blend in with the ground/grass/trees

kenny cook

Mega Poster
I just finished a conversation with Amusement Insiders, it's pretty obvious that he has no clue what's happening, just throwing out random speculation. I asked him to literally tell me whether the ride would have 8 seats or 10 per row, and he couldn't answer, just said "well check out live stream out the morning of". It's fairly obvious that he's trying to guess literally everything in the book so he can say he's right, and trying to squeeze info out of me (I found out the name, and he literally begged me to tell him). Also, just so y'all know, the only reason he's doing the stream a couple hours before the announcement is he's hoping that it leaks, like every cedar fair coaster did last year, so he can say "this is the info i was gonna leak, but trust me, I knew it!!" Plus the fact that he doesn't even know the name, yet is begging people to pay him for the supposed blueprints he still hasn't proven he has. I'm sorry for the spell, it just frustrates me to see people getting ripped off becoming his patreon when he doesn't know anything plus his extremely egotistical attitude about his speculations /rant

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I just finished a conversation with Amusement Insiders, it's pretty obvious that he has no clue what's happening, just throwing out random speculation. I asked him to literally tell me whether the ride would have 8 seats or 10 per row, and he couldn't answer, just said "well check out live stream out the morning of". It's fairly obvious that he's trying to guess literally everything in the book so he can say he's right, and trying to squeeze info out of me (I found out the name, and he literally begged me to tell him). Also, just so y'all know, the only reason he's doing the stream a couple hours before the announcement is he's hoping that it leaks, like every cedar fair coaster did last year, so he can say "this is the info i was gonna leak, but trust me, I knew it!!" Plus the fact that he doesn't even know the name, yet is begging people to pay him for the supposed blueprints he still hasn't proven he has. I'm sorry for the spell, it just frustrates me to see people getting ripped off becoming his patreon when he doesn't know anything plus his extremely egotistical attitude about his speculations /rant
So you know what the name of the ride is?

If so, is it bad?

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Here's everything I was told:
Name- The Ledge
Type- B&M dive
Theme- Scenic dropoff point on the historic chilkhoot trail
Lockers- Yes (they won't make you put your phone in it however)
Bins on platforms for bags- Yes
Trains- 3
Hypothetical Capacity- 1200pph
Realistic Capacity- 950pph
Restraints- B&M Dive Vest with seatbelt
Fastline Capabilities- Fastlane plus only
Gift Shop- Yes

Matt N

CF Legend
Here's everything I was told:
Name- The Ledge
Type- B&M dive
Theme- Scenic dropoff point on the historic chilkhoot trail
Lockers- Yes (they won't make you put your phone in it however)
Bins on platforms for bags- Yes
Trains- 3
Hypothetical Capacity- 1200pph
Realistic Capacity- 950pph
Restraints- B&M Dive Vest with seatbelt
Fastline Capabilities- Fastlane plus only
Gift Shop- Yes
Brilliant stuff! Thanks for the info @kenny cook!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
That all pretty resonable. I realllly like the name “The Ledge” it reminds me of what locals would call a geological feature near a town (if its this mountain theme, kinda like “the half dome” in yosemite) and the connotations of it sounding like “the legend”. All sounds nice, I don’t expect anything that will blow anyone away in terms of layout on the world stage, but it doesnt need to really.