What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As a non-american, what are dipping dots and funnel cakes?
Dippin' Dots are like little ice cream balls:
products__header-img.png

Funnel cakes are heaven:
FunnelCake.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
Out of interest, have we seen any potential names trademarked by Cedar Fair recently? Is there any way I can check?

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
I just can't with this channel.

This is too funny not to share. I seriously hope no one in the world takes this channel seriously.

Snoo

The Legend
I just can't with this channel.

This is too funny not to share. I seriously hope no one in the world takes this channel seriously.

I can do nothing but laugh. Speculation and throwing our your opinion is fine but this is like taking NOTHING and trying to make it something. Are they now Fox News?

Matt N

CF Legend
Um... er... that looks photoshopped to me. It might be real, I don't know, but to me, that looks photoshopped.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
CAN YOU ****ING BELIEVE WE MISSED THIS

LET ME THROW A FEW MORE BUZZWORDS OUT AND SOUND LIKE A CRINGEY VLOGGER FOR A SECOND

Alright now that we got that out of the way...regarding the teaser poster - this isn't the first time the number 137 has been teased. It appeared on the Carowinds teaser poster that paid homage to White Lightning.

I also looked up roller coaster lengths on RCDB - neither of the posted lengths match any ride with any significance (like another Cedar Fair ride).

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
I can't zoom in without it opening Facebook in a new tab.
However, "MOST UNIQUE" has got to mean there's some record involved.

catsounds

Mega Poster
I can't zoom in without it opening Facebook in a new tab.
However, "MOST UNIQUE" has got to mean there's some record involved.
37412603_1844703298956100_7620129645123338240_n.jpg

It's really blurred zoomed in but there's definitely writing there compared to the other side and it looks like it's most likely 'GIGA' :)