What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah hold on a moment, since when was discussing the types of airtime on Intamin and B&M coasters off topic for a thread about a new Intamin hyper?

I have made a minor revision to the chart to make it fit slightly more nicely with @furie's original.

nDW1qGW.jpg

Dave

CF Legend
Yeah hold on a moment, since when was discussing the types of airtime on Intamin and B&M coasters off topic for a thread about a new Intamin hyper?

I have made a minor revision to the chart to make it fit slightly more nicely with @furie's original.

nDW1qGW.jpg
Diagram on a spreadsheet, something you excel in there!.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

pawel98123

Mega Poster
^^ I was only in EL, i'm planing to visit again in this year and i know that Hyperion will be my best for some time before i will visit other parks. Sorry for Misleading

Snoo

The Legend
^^ I was only in EL, i'm planing to visit again in this year and i know that Hyperion will be my best for some time before i will visit other parks. Sorry for Misleading
Aww don't jump the gun then! And who knows, it may not be your favorite. :p

pawel98123

Mega Poster
New nice info :)
https://bazakonkurencyjnosci.funduszeeuropejskie.gov.pl/file/download/817410

Tilt :D
Technical data of a gravity Roller coaster:
a. Track length - not less than 850 meters;
b. Structure height - not less than 45 meters;
c. Speed - not less than 85 km / h;
d. Number of inversions (360 degrees rotation) -
not less than 2;
e. Maximum G-force +4,5 G;
f. Minimum G-force -1 G;
g. Number of trains – at least 2
h. Number of wagons per train - not less than 6
i. Number of passengers per train - not less than 24
people
Guaranteed evolutions that should be used in the
roller coaster:
a. Twisted Vertical Drop;
b. Speed Hill;
c. Overbanked Turn (x2);
d. Highsider
e. Zero-G Ball;
f. Hi-Speed Carousel Turn
g. Camelback
h. Twisted Airtime Hill
i. Barell Roll;
j. Track Twist;
k. Overback Carousel
l. S-Turns
m. Trench Dip

Edit.

Oh and the date ;)
The deadline for completion of the subject-
matter of the request for tender, i.e., delivery
and commissioning for Customers of
Energylandia Theme Park shall be: 1 April
2021, at the latest.

Last edited:

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

nDW1qGW.jpg

THIS is beautiful

Hilte de Vries

Roller Poster
Okay so I decided to get up here and answer all of your possible questions about the ride, hit me up with anything and Ill reply asap. So I rode Hyperion on 5 different days now with a total of over 20 rides. From opening night till today. So this ride on openinh day didnt blow me away, it wasnt more than floater and it was just completely useless banks. Then the first real operation day I got some backrows on it, its got a flojector drop overall, with some nice floater leading into a pretty ok ejector drop, on front its not real ejector though. Then the ejector hill has some pretty nice sustained ejector. The twist and dive has got more flojector and really solid laterals, then the rest of the ride is just mehhh until the bunny hills. Stengels do nearly nothing and the ejector bumbs are ass, okay forces around there but just doesnt do much, its been shaking all of my rides on the floater hill, which is really ****ty floater btw, especially when stapled to death, which is always the case with this staff. But the last 2 days I have been starting from monday and today, it was awfully shaky. Like on the level of the old Python at Efteling, or even to some decent slc shaking. It was absolute garbage, now I dont know if they are doing that to make it possibly run faster, I didnt feel that, only the extreme vibrating and shaking seats. It was on the fun level of Kärnan, but if it stays like this, riding it tomorrow for the last time before heading back home, this thing will never ever touch my elite coasters. As well as them not running 2 trains yet, which is odd. If they do not fix this problem, this will be a world class failure! Thought I would inform you guys on this :)

Matt N

CF Legend
Oh dear! Your review does not sound particularly positive, and very different to what I was expecting! The floater airtime sounds fun, though; I personally prefer floater airtime to ejector airtime from what I've done.

One question I do have is; out of what you've ridden in Europe, how does it compare? For example, your favourite park listing implies that you have been to Europa Park, so how does it compare to Silver Star, out of interest?

Last edited:

Hilte de Vries

Roller Poster
Oh dear! Your review does not sound particularly positive, and very different to what I was expecting! The floater airtime sounds fun, though; I personally prefer floater airtime to ejector airtime from what I've done.

One question I do have is; out of what you've ridden in Europe, how does it compare? For example, your favourite park listing implies that you have been to Europa Park, so how does it compare to Silver Star, out of interest?
I will devide this question into two different parts. Based from how much fun it is, and the second like actually how good the ride itself is. First up this is some of the weakest floater ever, it does not at all compare to that on b&m hypers, also it feels really out of place, the ejector bumps as they call them give some of the weakest floater around. If this would have had non stapling staff then it would have been a bit better, but still not very good. On a personal fun level, this coaster scores really high, it was on the fun level of like Kärnan and probably even better. But for a ride, this would not rank above iSpeed, EGF, Karnan. Its just not as amazing of a ride. But because the fun is what makes me love a coaster so much, it ranked just above Taron for fun level. And is somewhere around Kärnan. But then the shaking came alongx I think it is to make the ride go faster, which if it did without the shake at a point then thats all good, because it looks to be getting faster, and it does need it for the airtime and stengels. If that gets fixed than I will gladly rank it n1 because of the pure fun. Otherwise if this continues to be a problem, I will rank it number 2 below Karnan, because I still had some great rides on it beforehand! Hope that answered your questions :)

Snoo

The Legend
I will devide this question into two different parts. Based from how much fun it is, and the second like actually how good the ride itself is. First up this is some of the weakest floater ever, it does not at all compare to that on b&m hypers, also it feels really out of place, the ejector bumps as they call them give some of the weakest floater around. If this would have had non stapling staff then it would have been a bit better, but still not very good. On a personal fun level, this coaster scores really high, it was on the fun level of like Kärnan and probably even better. But for a ride, this would not rank above iSpeed, EGF, Karnan. Its just not as amazing of a ride. But because the fun is what makes me love a coaster so much, it ranked just above Taron for fun level. And is somewhere around Kärnan. But then the shaking came alongx I think it is to make the ride go faster, which if it did without the shake at a point then thats all good, because it looks to be getting faster, and it does need it for the airtime and stengels. If that gets fixed than I will gladly rank it n1 because of the pure fun. Otherwise if this continues to be a problem, I will rank it number 2 below Karnan, because I still had some great rides on it beforehand! Hope that answered your questions :)

Very interesting and detailed review. Thank you good sir. Also.. stay around! Quality posting is always welcome round here. :D

Peet

Giga Poster
Yeah thanks for the honest views. I've been watching construction feeling that this has New #1 written all over it. It's better to hear these views now so I can lower expectations before I ride in September!

Hilte de Vries

Roller Poster
It was bit more doable yesterday in the evening, I think it is just temporary, did not feel notably faster. But if it will fade away within a few weeks then it is all good. Still not worth it to hype it up to be an amazing ride, just think of it as a lot of fun. Its my n2 ride.

Matt N

CF Legend
On a random note, I just wanted to ask whether the outer 2 seats on Hyperion are floorless/winged, like they are on Skyrush and Flying Aces, or do they have a floor and just work like standard staggered seating?

Hilte de Vries

Roller Poster
On a random note, I just wanted to ask whether the outer 2 seats on Hyperion are floorless/winged, like they are on Skyrush and Flying Aces, or do they have a floor and just work like standard staggered seating?
The middle seats are raised so basically floorless, the outer seats are normal :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
37585945_1435132413255513_3836626257529798656_o.jpg

It's all floored but the outer seats are a few inches lower down.