What's new

California's Great America | Railblazer | RMC Raptor

Bert2theSpark

Mega Poster
The video has the word 'Full' first thing in the title yet the video only takes up a fraction of the screen, the rest of the screen is a picture...

Clickbait has reached a new level.

Snoo

The Legend
Might be a bit early to ask, but does anyone reckon this will be a likely candidate for the park's Winterfest?
I wouldn't doubt it. It's their brand new coaster after all and given the reviews thus far of Wonder Woman, it may be one of the best if not the best ride in the park.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I wouldn't doubt it. It's their brand new coaster after all and given the reviews thus far of Wonder Woman, it may be one of the best if not the best ride in the park.
Easily the best ride in the park.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

catsounds

Mega Poster
The video has the word 'Full' first thing in the title yet the video only takes up a fraction of the screen, the rest of the screen is a picture...

Clickbait has reached a new level.
Because it's a full video of the test run but for some reason it's filmed in portrait so that's probably the biggest they can have it in the video without it losing quality

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Is being best ride in the park a good enough reason for them to run it over winter? Or would it be down to operating limits and stuff.

Snoo

The Legend
Is being best ride in the park a good enough reason for them to run it over winter? Or would it be down to operating limits and stuff.

I would like to think so BUT this is a first(tied) of it's kind so who knows how the extended operations would effect the structure/parts.

Matt N

CF Legend
Have we had an opening date for this, out of interest?

Also, may I just mention how obscene the pacing is? It almost looks as though the video is on 2x playback speed! It looks so weird; some of the transitions even look quite jolty! Are they jolty on WWGLC, for those who have ridden, as that is a direct mirror image.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Have we had an opening date for this, out of interest?

Also, may I just mention how obscene the pacing is? It almost looks as though the video is on 2x playback speed! It looks so weird; some of the transitions even look quite jolty! Are they jolty on WWGLC, for those who have ridden, as that is a direct mirror image.
It is glass smooth. There isnt a jolt on the ride.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Not going to lie, there does seem to be some jolts looking at that video. Noticeably on the final inversion.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Ah right. Thank you very much @tomahawk! So the elements are forceful and whippy, but not rough in the slightest?
Rough and WW havent even been discussed by the distant relatives who think they should meet even though knowing neither of them are near that point in their lives for that type of relationship.

JSM

Mega Poster
Rode it today, and it was great! I only rode it once though, since I've been a little sick the last few days and needed to leave early. Rode in row 5 or 6, can't remember, and while it wasn't overall as crazy as I thought it would be, the airtime hill was madness and made up for it. Drop was also very very good from my seat. Also had no problem at all with the restraints. I heard the back is much more extreme than the middle, but from my ride on it I'd say it's my #2 before Joker and GhostRider(back row, at night) and behind Twisted Colossus.