What's new

Hyper Hybrid Hangover: US Live | June 11th, 2018 | Cedar Point

Would you be interested in a 2018 US Live?

• Yes, at a different park(s) nearby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
^
Lord Morton is at Breakers, me and Howie are at CP Express. Not sure about the locals plans but expecting drinks either the Sunday or Monday night for sure.

Incidentally if anyone's struggling for a place to kip there's space with me and knobchops.

Snoo

The Legend
As I live 2 hours away, I'll probs just nab a cheap hotel locally. I'll bring some liquor to liven the mood. It aint no party without Snoo. :D

LFTL.. DON'T DRINK 4 LOCO THIS TIME! :p

As I live 2 hours away, I'll probs just nab a cheap hotel locally. I'll bring some liquor to liven the mood. It aint no party without Snoo. :D

LFTL.. DON'T DRINK 4 LOCO THIS TIME! :p

Oh jesus. I think that was like the 3rd alcoholic beverage I'd ever had in my life. I'm a well-seasoned veteran now haha.

^ Yah it's like 15% though or something.

I hate drinks like that now. Rye/water and wine only. Although last time I went to Cedar Point with Ben and Lofty we did partake in some of those girly type drinks.

Snoo

The Legend
So shots it is! I have plenty of liquor I don't use because.. you know.. I have a big ol family and I'm a beer drinker. But, I'm willing to part ways with a few bottles for you lot as it were. :D

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Aw man! I was actually hoping to be able to go to one of these this year but I'll be in Texas. Everyone ride Steel Vengeance once for me I suppose! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.