What's new

Wildlands Family Zoo Emmen | Tweestryd | Vekoma Dueling Family Boomerang

Sneaky

Roller Poster
So Tweestryd opened at the end of March. I took some rides on April 1st (no joke ;) ) and this is what I think of it:
I've ridden both sides, front and back seat.
They're very nice, family friendly rides. Not really intense, but then again, it was quite cold (4 degrees celsius) and the ride is brand new. So it might run a bit faster on a hot summer day in a few months.
It's a very nice and flowing ride with good speed throughout the course and some nice floater airtime.
My favorite seat was the front seat of the right-side track (red side). That seat feels the most intense, with some nice force in the low left-hand turn through the tunnel/shed and some nice airtime on the biggest airtime hill (also nice "pull-down" airtime there on the return trip in front seat). :)
It's very re-ridable. The entire time I was there I saw people (children) go from the exit (which is between both tracks) go straight back to the entrance.

Also, the trains are quite comfortable. I'm 194cm, so quite often I'm having difficulty with leg room, but not here. I could even close the lapbar while sitting down normally (usually I have to cross my lower legs in order to pull the lapbar over my knees). :)

Here are some pictures I took:
tweestryd_entrance_at_wildlands_by_flyineddy-dc87j2r.jpg

tweestryd_at_wildlands_01_by_flyineddy-dc87jib.jpg

tweestryd_at_wildlands_02_by_flyineddy-dc87jn3.jpg

tweestryd_at_wildlands_03_by_flyineddy-dc87jq7.jpg
tweestryd_at_wildlands_04_by_flyineddy-dc87jta.jpg

tweestryd_at_wildlands_05_by_flyineddy-dc87jxr.jpg

tweestryd_at_wildlands_06_by_flyineddy-dc87k23.jpg

tweestryd_at_wildlands_07_by_flyineddy-dc87k58.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Brilliant! Thanks for the update @Sneaky. It'll be nice to see how this ride area looks in another year once the foliage has grown up a bit more.

Top stuff. Seeing as this is open, I'll unsticky the thread.