What's new

SFFT | Wonder Woman Golden Lasso | RMC Raptor

Lofty

CF Legend
Doesn't appear to be any trims on photos etc., my guess would be they've changed the wheel material.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
It still looks so amazing. I am so eager to ride this, but I’ll be there in two weeks and I think that’ll turn out to be just a little too soon. :confused: (Trying to stop moaning about this, but it’s hard not to.)

P.S. Very dramatic butterfly shot at the end of the first clip.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As Hixee said, that middle airtime hill looks :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing lethal. Jesus Christ.
You know, to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'd be that keen to ride it at the moment. I really have a feeling that it would stray from the intense in to the painful territory.

Lofty

CF Legend
Storm Chaser ****ing hurt on the last airtime hills, so with the new style restraints on these, I agree.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I can't remember what the new restraints look like, but they better be nice and comfortable to handle this. But there's no way they're gonna keep the speed like that (although it does look amazing).

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
OK, I’ll be there in three days, but I’ll ask one last time: anyone got any tiny but new shred of information about the opening of this ride?

(Swear I won’t mention it again until I report back from SFFT.)

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
my thighs looking at that airtime hill
DZamLLjVwAAcbaN.jpg

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I can safely say I've never heard a magnetic brake run make that much clanging before. That really supposed to be like that??

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I can safely say I've never heard a magnetic brake run make that much clanging before. That really supposed to be like that??
Yeah it's quite a racket! I wonder if it's just hitting the friction brakes very quickly, or something? It seems to come to a stop quite fast.