Mega Poster
Last edited by a moderator:

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Zu-ff5eViU1imTUTR9sNZ9z46cCOkzCFVaZUeUrVBfo.jpg

From the park's Instagram

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I don't see much construction of the man-made lake, or at least no place to hold water. Am I not seeing something? Or is there really nothing going on? Because if so that could be why they are delaying.

Matt N

CF Legend
They want to open it in March 2018? That's early for Six Flags! Now the interesting question is; which one will open first? This or RailBlazer?

henryjwillis

Mega Poster
I seem to remember someone saying Six Flags had it in their contract for it to be the first to open but not sure. Looking forward to seeing this in action but god it looks sad and bare just plonked there..

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
There's no way it actually goes that fast. The video must be being played back faster than it was recorded. If that's actually how it is then **** right off.

Pear

Strata Poster
There's no way it actually goes that fast. The video must be being played back faster than it was recorded. If that's actually how it is then :emoji_zipper_mouth: right off.
No it's going that fast.

Good lord this is insane

J Rod

Roller Poster
Dear lord this absolutely hauls. Lol if it runs this fast that'll help with some capacity issues.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
It doesn't catch at all on MCBR so it won't run that fast second half. That air hill though made me all sorts of hot and bothered.

Gonna spend 8 hours round trip in the car to ride this and won't bat a ****ing eye. I need.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk