What's new

Alton Towers | Wicker Man | GCI Wood

Temleh

Mega Poster
Photo by Jack Gater:
28308880_1505969672849246_1687443153_n.jpg

Sam-Wise

Roller Poster
I’m heading there next Sunday for services day, given the ride is complete, and staff are riding, what do you think my chances of a soft opening are?

Lofty

CF Legend
No, that absolutely would not have happened. When you're involved with a group of people that think they can basically do whatever they want within parks - including the ones you WORK at, you get a high opinion of yourself and think you matter. He's one of them, sadly.

As an Alton Towers Employee, he's signed a contract stating that he would not divulge information about the resort to non-resort members of the public - also known as an NDA. So, yeah. There's absolutely no way on earth AT would've put 'ask a coaster enthusiast that uses his friend's 'fame' to get younger girls in bed to leak photos on snapchat' as part of their marketing strategy. Before you have a go at me for the above statement, I think you'd better do a bit of research into the people I'm talking about ;)

WhollyRudeTech

Roller Poster
No, that absolutely would not have happened. When you're involved with a group of people that think they can basically do whatever they want within parks - including the ones you WORK at, you get a high opinion of yourself and think you matter. He's one of them, sadly.

As an Alton Towers Employee, he's signed a contract stating that he would not divulge information about the resort to non-resort members of the public - also known as an NDA. So, yeah. There's absolutely no way on earth AT would've put 'ask a coaster enthusiast that uses his friend's 'fame' to get younger girls in bed to leak photos on snapchat' as part of their marketing strategy. Before you have a go at me for the above statement, I think you'd better do a bit of research into the people I'm talking about ;)

Wasn’t having a go, just asking the question is it fair to cal him names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chrisgeorgiou46

Roller Poster
Oh my god. Drama. Yessssss tell me more. Let me put my journalist hat on.

1) what friend does he have that is famous?
2) has he actually been successful in bedding girls because of this?
3) is he even attractive?

The Wicker Man may have a lacklustre layout but it is being made up by this roller coaster mess right here.