What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Sandman

Giga Poster
^ But your favourite park is Cedar Point, doesn't that also have loads of contrasting rides? To be honest, that's just how amusement parks look, loads of different rides crammed together.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^disagree completely. Everything aside from Icon in those two pictures looks absolutely disgusting. Just tons of rides crammed together that don't blend in at ALL. Only reason I'm stepping foot in Blackpool is for creds.

The pictures don't do the park justice. I think the park is and looks nice on the inside. Tacky, but nice.

MakoMania

Mega Poster
^disagree completely. Everything aside from Icon in those two pictures looks absolutely disgusting. Just tons of rides crammed together that don't blend in at ALL. Only reason I'm stepping foot in Blackpool is for creds.
Pictures don't so the skyline justice, tons of rides crammed together ridiculously close is what BPB is all about! It looks especially great in the dark.

Last edited:

Sandman

Giga Poster
^ Blackpool getting a new coaster after so long is the equivalent of the Second Coming of Christ to many UK enthusiasts ;) It can get annoying on Facebook but I'm glad it's at a point now where people are getting giddy over track installation instead of mud

Peet

Giga Poster
I am not ashamed to admit that I am as excited as a 14 year old at Christmas to see this ride going up :)

PS the Blackpool skyline is fantastic, I can't understand how any coaster lover could think otherwise...?

Pear

Strata Poster
It's not the coasters that I don't like it's just that the colors of all the rides do not work well together and it ends up coming off as just ugly. Also it's not like any of those coasters are very good anyways so...

MakoMania

Mega Poster
It's not the coasters that I don't like it's just that the colors of all the rides do not work well together and it ends up coming off as just ugly. Also it's not like any of those coasters are very good anyways so...
Infusion, yeah, PMBO better than Infusion but still yeah. Big Dipper never fails to leave a smile on your face though!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Everything at Blackpool apart from Valhalla and the Mouse is absolute dog****. If you disagree then you really need to go ride some good creds not just big apples.

Sandman

Giga Poster
^ I don't think Revolution or Avalanche are dog****, but obviously there's better out there. The woodies, Big One and Infusion are pretty naff though.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Everything at Blackpool apart from Valhalla and the Mouse is absolute dog:emoji_poop:. If you disagree then you really need to go ride some good creds not just big apples.

Eurgh will people stop hating on the Gnash already. There's enough big smooth steel coasters out there for the rest of you chaps and really not that many (good) old school coasters left, that beat you up just right, for those of us that like that sort of thing. Leave us basics alone and just go ride what you like. There's room for all of us.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
But it's poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
If you don't get a wheel seat it's not the worst thing in the world but those wheel seats really are bad. I honestly prefer Blue Flyer to Gnash anyway ;)

Sandman

Giga Poster
Enough babbling about the old, time for some new. The Immelmann is going in.

24852387_10155905641712365_2424473209829179976_n.jpg

24774820_10155905634472365_4483755264706296746_n.jpg

24296495_10155905633377365_7328135463091999275_n.jpg

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I hope these updates are a regular Tuesday thing. At least we know this will have 3 trains, with the block just before the station.

Last edited: