What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
The first support to be erected last week has now had track fitted. Meaning now track is visible from Kaiserplatz in the Berlin area. The rest of the track so far installed has been at the bottom of the pit out of the public view. We don't know how much - all I've managed to see is what I believe is half a helix/a turn (unsure of what term to use) low to the ground through a concrete tunnel in the flying position.

20687049_1463009710481696_475593118939348992_n.thumb.jpg.c75deabe1793eba8be30ac90722a6b26.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/BXfuf8pAPGp/
Also another view of the the two tallest supports that have been erected from the street outside of the park.
20645307_1538716749527771_3477086155927341251_o.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
This is so cool to follow. I wonder if it'll have a similar loading system to Forbidden Journey? I think it could do.

I am super excited by this project. Also, when it comes to the length of the coaster being the longest, if they include dark ride portions, they'll easily take the title.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I just love following Phantasialand's construction, it's one of the few parks where you have no idea what they're really doing, but they're mad enough (and spend enough money) for anything to possible. <3

Plus I'm sure the coaster will start to...fly up now...
I'll see myself out.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Oh wow, they work faster than I expected! Next year opening might be happening after all! <3

EthC

Mega Poster
I'm not ready!! This thing looks so good its unreal! I could see this being 2018 now and i'm not mad about it. Vekoma are becoming the new manufacturer to watch with Fomula 1, Lech and this!! Can't wait to ride :D

Dar

Hyper Poster
Is Wurmling Express(?) shut or can we expect some aerial-ish photos soon of this metallic delight?

Dar

Hyper Poster
Boo! That's lame. Along with the park going after fansites that post pictures, I guess we're not going to have much idea about layout until much nearer opening

Ethan

Strata Poster
As much as I hate the suspense and all, I'm actually kind of happy that they're so keen on keeping it under wraps. It's really making me excited, and I can't wait for this to open so I can head back and get the three new creds!

I'm assuming though that FLY won't be indoors completely, despite the noise issues. I'm hoping for some buildings/well themed wall where that temporary one is now.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I'm just hoping they changed the ****ing restraints. Sure vekoma has a lot to be excited about right now, but if it's anything remotely like a Dutchman, gonna be super pissed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk