What's new

Your worst spite

Lofty

CF Legend
That's such a shame - it's a fab coaster. Mine's gotta be Sequoia Adventure at Gardaland, the **** was testing in the morning but just didn't bother to **** open....

EthC

Mega Poster
Only been in California for one day and a half and I only found out that X2 will spite us because they decided now was a good time to do scheduled matienence supposedly. **** SAKE!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ "Scheduled Maintenance" is a total crock of s**t most of the time. Parks have just got that pre-made sign and shove it out front every time a ride f**ks up.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Sadly got a new spite; complete thunderstorm the second we pulled up to Lakemont Park while driving back from DC last weekend.

jayjay

Giga Poster
I could've found out it was closed until the end of the year, but was still bummed out that Collosos was closed at Heide.

AshleyScared

Roller Poster
First time I went to Six Flags New England, Goliath was down because of a cable snap, and the only time i've been to SFGAdv so far, Kingda Ka and Joker were down. fml.

I DID luckily manage to snag my Goliath credit yesterday.

Snoo

The Legend
A semi-spite was Liseberg. When I was in Sweden, we hit Grona Lund and Kolmarden but didn't schedule enough time for Liseberg until it was too late. I regret that mistake as I've seen good things for a WHILE and was kind of focused on Wildfire instead other things in the area.

RyanB19

Roller Poster
Flamingo Land is my local park, so you'd generally expect me to have been on Kumali in 4 trips. I've missed it 4 times, closed all day. on the plus side there was no queues! :D

Other than that I'd have to say Rattlesnake at Chessington, which was on a busy day anyway so I doubt it would've affected the day too much.

I've got quite lucky really when I think about it.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Sorry for the bump. Well, it happened. I got spited out of Lightning Rod. It really sucks especially considering I live 14 hours away from the park. We kinda knew it would be closed because it was saying "closed for the day" on the app everyday leading up to the visit. But it still hurt even though we came into the park expecting it to be closed.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
^ Same here. I was at Dollywood over a 3 day period last week and Lightning Rod was never open. Doubt anything is ever going to beat that as worst spite tbh... :(
Oh, and I live on a different continent, although I could get there in less than 14 hours theoretically! ;)

IG9887

Roller Poster
/\ That would :emoji_zipper_mouth: ing suck and Im very sorry for anyone if that actually happened :/

Ben

CF Legend
I'm not counting us getting spited by Lightning Rod cause we just didn't bother going and went to fabulous Mt Olympus instead!

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Hmm, I missed it last year... And I would be missing it Friday, but I gave up hope and switched it out for my 100th SFOG visit.... but its got me thinking....
"You are not a real coaster enthusiast".... unless you've been spited by Lightning Rod? ;-)
^ Same here. I was at Dollywood over a 3 day period last week and Lightning Rod was never open. Doubt anything is ever going to beat that as worst spite tbh... :(
Oh, and I live on a different continent, although I could get there in less than 14 hours theoretically! ;)
Sorry for the bump. Well, it happened. I got spited out of Lightning Rod. It really sucks especially considering I live 14 hours away from the park. We kinda knew it would be closed because it was saying "closed for the day" on the app everyday leading up to the visit. But it still hurt even though we came into the park expecting it to be closed.

Time to start a poll.... Could lighting rod be CoasterForce's most missed credit?!