What's new

Warner Bros. Movie World AU | DC Rivals HyperCoaster | Mack

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
This new Mack is looking very exciting indeed! I rode both Alpina Blitz and Helix. Helix's hills deliver some good airtime and funky laterals, not as agressive as EGF or Taron but still very enjoyable. Alpina's twists are fairly agressive too, so I'm confident this new coaster will ride well.

One extra picture of the twisted hill:

3UBFD1D.jpg

And some non-inverted loop rumour going on at Parkz.com.au

5IzQhSG.jpg

RDD8xVr.jpg

TilenB

Strata Poster
This new Mack is looking very exciting indeed! I rode both Alpina Blitz and Helix. Helix's hills deliver some good airtime and funky laterals, not as agressive as EGF or Taron but still very enjoyable. Alpina's twists are fairly agressive too, so I'm confident this new coaster will ride well.

One extra picture of the twisted hill:

3UBFD1D.jpg

And some non-inverted loop rumour going on at Parkz.com.au

5IzQhSG.jpg

RDD8xVr.jpg
giphy.gif

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Going off the height difference between the big hill and the rest, that is going to be one seriously quick section of track!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, that pink-grey combo is great. <3

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
On top of that, we can be pretty certain it's a non-inverting loop due to the shape and order of some of the pieces that have shown up so far:
The piece on the far right here is labelled "43"; considering the pieces in that inclined-dive loop turnaround thing are numbered in the mid 70s, it makes mathematical sense for the track piece to be located in the loop.

MWcoaster-1.jpg.a0e8a85f4e12b469a64f9187c1487dc9.jpg

It seems to be very twisty which is a very good sign - could we even be seeing some airtime here?
In other news, it looks like the brake run and some of the final supports before it are starting to go up:
20170515_131920.thumb.jpg.5ad5179e16ad45f7b0d0e288f4f5368f.jpg

Although I'd say it's looking a little light on airtime so far, this is still shaping up to be an absolute cracker of a ride so far.

(You can proabably guess the source is Parkz.com.au again)

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Would this be Mack's first non-inverting loop? I remember Intamin, Maurer and Premier building ones, but not Mack. I am curious to see how it would ride, the Sky Rocket II model at Holiday Park was meh, but this could be much more interesting with a bigger size, longer trains, and Mack's superior trackwork design.

Parkz keeps hosting pictures. I can't resist showing them too! Sweet panoramas, and some progress on the helix around the loop:

VI8AAb8.jpg

8YgR7aU.jpg

120coPa.jpg

g3YWdnc.jpg

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Oops I didn't noticed that was fan-made! My bad :s

More Parkz updates:

1K3EWO7.jpg

pzRwckt.jpg

40VTXib.jpg

ykVquA6.jpg

We'll soon know for sure if the loop is inverting or not. I'm too lazy to look into detail the support structure :p