What's new

Fun Spot Kissimmee | Mine Blower | Gravity Group woodie

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
This layout looks really action-packed! The turnaround after the roll seems so tight and intense as well. I love the infographic, it is appealing to my nerd side too ^^

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Loving the layout and tight transitions on this. What a fantastic looking first drop.

Is it possible to pay per ride at Fun Spot? Their website only seems to advertise expensive passes valid for all rides.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
You can buy single ride passes at Fun Soot. The passes, normally for the Coasters and go karts go for around $9 a ride. They also have a pass where you can do any 4 rides for $25 or so, or 40 something for the all day pass (that will work at both the Kissimmee and Orlando location in the same day)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Another picture courtesy of Reddit:

DA4H61YXUAAu1-X.jpg

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I'm sorry I hope I'm not the only one but I've only just found out that this isn't in the same park as White Lightning!?!? It's in a park less than 30 mins away, what I remember as Old Town... Literally this entire time I thought it was with Freedom Flyer and WL just outside Universal :eek: Mine Blown

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
18671444_10155356285114028_8255558868063821135_o.jpg

I have to admit I didn't like the look of their corkscrews on the latest Chinese woodies, however this Zero-G arch is very appealing! Glad to change my mind on inversions on non-RMC woodies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My goodness. That looks lovely. <3

That first angle will provide some excellent photos (and videos) once this coaster is complete.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Indeed, and that phone photo was me just being lazy and staying in my car.... Also, apparently the cat walks underneath the roll are just temporary for construction, once the ride is complete it'll look more like the stalls that the RMC's do. <3

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Also, apparently the cat walks underneath the roll are just temporary for construction, once the ride is complete it'll look more like the stalls that the RMC's do. <3
I'd hope so! There isn't much clearance there. Talk about headchopper!

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Considering I'm a ten minute drive away from the place at the minute, I decided to go and film a construction update, Mine Blower had workmen all over it pressing on with getting the construction work closer to completion, I don't like the look of the inversion's ''structure'' but overall I wish I was going to be out here for the opening day;

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This coaster is aesthetically very pleasing. <3