Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plopsa water park on Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
By the way, are we considering buying a Pass Rapidus for Astérix? July is really packed here and waiting in the summer heat inside the queue building (up to 2 hours!) isn't the most pleasant. I remember a visit a decade ago where I was only able to do 2 rides during a whole day :'(

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Is it likely to be busy on the first Sunday of July? School holidays start the following week (according to my quick google) so we should be ok. We will need a plan to get the coasters done first and foremost.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Well, officially school holidays start on the first of July. But generally most pupils don't give a damn towards late June, except those preparing for the Baccalauréat. I remember almost my entire class playing poker when I was 15 during some classes in the final weeks of school year, and I was in a really good school too! That's because most tests have already been sat for and that most resources from the French education system are redirected towards the massive burdenous organisation that is le Bac. Expect teachers being absent or classroom taken up for senior year final exams!

In short, most students are already on holiday, even if they're not supposed to be yet x) I hope to be proved wrong though!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
When I went many years ago, we're talking about a decade ago now, we managed to get all the creds, see the sealion show and do other stuff easily...but that was 10 years ago. It's like saying I last combed my hair 10 years ago. Irrelevant information.

So I guess the next question is...who needs all the creds?

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I've been every year for like the last four I think. Weekdays and weekends and it's always been heaving. We should be able to get the creds no problem but I've never yet managed to see the show or do all the rides I wanted to.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
I'm have cred anxiety already! I need all the creds and would like to do the dark ride too if possible. Anyone know how much extra the fast pass thing is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend
I'd be up for the fast pass but I know people have different budgets so I get if not everyone wants to splash out (and we'd have to all be in it together)

I'd just suggest we meet before opening and go in together rather than wait and meet after opening like we usually do?

Their operations are decent, I think we'd get every cred, but it's all about maximising time.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I also need all the creds, I don't really know what else is there but I always aim to do flumes/ Rapids and other interesting flats if I can. Have no problem paying for fast passes but can understand if people want to avoid shelling out

Sandman

Giga Poster
I don't really know what else is there but I always aim to do flumes/ Rapids and other interesting flats if I can

Likewise. I'll probably aim to get on all major water rides at both parks, which are usually even more fun in large groups. Hopefully the weather permits.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm, €20 seems reasonable...but Ben is correct, we'd all have to do it. I don't want anybody to feel forced into it. I suggest we see what it's like in the day before committing. If anybody is opposed to this potential fast pass idea but would rather not mention it here, let me know in privacy. Perhaps I'll send them a chaser email with the pass in mind.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Creds will obviously take proirty at Asterix and we'll slap in others as we go, judging queues etc.

I'm not so concerned about Plopsa cus I'm confident we'll get that done with re-rides. I am going to insist on only one go on the Bat Flyer unless it's walk-on. It has an horrendous throughput, waiting for it twice will chew up a large portion of the day. I'll make it the ride before lunch so die-hard whores can opt to do the other side in the break.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
So I checked again on the French website, and there's a catch: the Pass Rapidus costs €20 online, but €25 if you pay at the park... :(

I'm just gonna ask other French enthusiasts if they think the Pass is necessary at the time of the year. Don't forget there's a single rider line on OzIris too!

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
I don't just get cred anxiety I get 'ALL ride' anxiety!
I'd quite like to do the dark ride, the madhouse and oxygenarium in fact I'd rather do them than goudurix!....in fact I know I don't want to do Goudurix!! we'll see what the day is like .....I'm always happy to shuffle off on my own and rejoin etc! fast pass for one ride might be a good idea to quicken the pace of the day! but I'd be pretty open to getting more passes if I feel I won't get everything I want done!

Ben

CF Legend
^You can't buy single ride fast passes.

The fast pass does have the fabulous Log Flume and the Splash Boat on it.

And also by all creds I presume people also mean Tranny Demon because that is 100% a cred. It just is.

The thing is the Operations ARE amazing - I'd say just get in when the park opens and head to something like Zeus. Lets just not miss out on that precious first hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.