What's new

Legendia | Lech Coaster | Vekoma Bermuda Blitz

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Looking back at some of the concept art posted, it appears to be this dead tree:

15940740_1891476187805293_5772773264947136980_n.jpg

That also explains the metal beams that are going up over the drop(that mountain over the...)

...oh my god it's going over water.

Lofty

CF Legend
Seeing the supports and building work is filling me with a clot of confidence that they're actually going to theme this as they suggested in the concept art - brilliant!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I weep with joy every time I check this topic. Masterpiece.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I was thinking about this yesterday and how both Legendia and Vekoma have been quiet recently. Does anyone recall a vague opening date for this? Summer 2017 was all I recollect.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That drop is going to be pretty ****ing intense. <3

peep

CF Legend
Oh wow, that entrance is really pleasant. Really nice to see the theming coming along now on the coaster too.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Whaat? So there are park entousiasts on SSC now ??

SSC has a very strong Polish community, and is even likened to a "national discussion forum" for the country (no Polish-only forums have a comparable number of active users to the Polish SSC section). It only makes sense that projects such as this find their way to a General Development and Construction sub-forum.

JKM

Mega Poster
^^ Yes, this is our one and only forum about Coaster industry. Many pictures I' ve posted here came from SSC, and many pictures I' ve made are also here :)

balrog

Mega Poster
SSC has a very strong Polish community, and is even likened to a "national discussion forum" for the country (no Polish-only forums have a comparable number of active users to the Polish SSC section). It only makes sense that projects such as this find their way to a General Development and Construction sub-forum.
Sure.
There is almost no amusement related activity on the french sub-forum (which, outside the architectural threads, is almost entirely flooded by the hate/stupidity of a few reactionaries:() and as the main point is architectural/urban dev. news, I would never have thought of seing some coaster pics on SSC. That's great!

Lofty

CF Legend
So ****ing fab.

I think most CF members are gonna end up waiting for another year so the Intamin Hyper is also up.