• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don't know tbh, hotels are @Chris Brown's department. I think he might be waiting to see if @Rachel and @SilverArrow are traveling with us. Pass. I think Chris found a hotel about half way down, an F1 or something but couldn't tell you where exactly.

We're not doing Walibi Belge because, meh, I don't need creds there, so I think we're doing Bellewarde on the Friday to get the new duelling alpine cred and the other newish I need there. Plus if I could avoid a SLC and a Vekoma Woodie, I won't be injured for Plopsa.

We're also discussing chillaxing at the Water Park at Plopsa on the Friday night because it's open until 8pm, whereas it's only open until 7 on the Saturday, an hour after the park closes.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I don't know tbh, hotels are @Chris Brown's department. I think he might be waiting to see if @Rachel and @SilverArrow are traveling with us. Pass. I think Chris found a hotel about half way down, an F1 or something but couldn't tell you where exactly.

We're not doing Walibi Belge because, meh, I don't need creds there, so I think we're doing Bellewarde on the Friday to get the new duelling alpine cred and the other newish I need there. Plus if I could avoid a SLC and a Vekoma Woodie, I won't be injured for Plopsa.

We're also discussing chillaxing at the Water Park at Plopsa on the Friday night because it's open until 8pm, whereas it's only open until 7 on the Saturday, an hour after the park closes.

Ian is correct! I was thinking one in Dunkirk Friday night, then one inbetween asterix and plopsa on the Saturday, I'll have another look tomorrow at work and post them in here.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
This all sounds good. If we end up close to you guys on the Friday maybe we could meet up for a small beverage or too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Ive just reserved our rooms,

We are staying at the Premiere Classe Dunkerque Saint Pol Sur Mer on the friday night before Plopsa.

After Plopsa we are heading down to Arras which is roughly half way between Plopsa and Asterix to stay in the HotelF1 Douai Flers.

Both were around £30 per room so nice and cheap. I havent looked at the hotel after Asterix yet but I believe me, Ian and a few others will be heading to Parc Saint Paul on the monday before our flights that evening.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
God, there's :emoji_poop: loads of us going to this it seems! What's the tally currently at Ian?
Lots!

Tbh, I have NO IDEA!

Let's see, there's witchfinder ("I called the witchfinder and this is what he said, ooh, ee, oo, ahh, ahh, ting-tang, walla-walla bing-bang") and a car load, me with a car load, nadroJ with a car load plus a few others. We must be looking at about 20ish?

Anyway, so I can get an idea, and because I can't set up polls on these topics, PLEASE LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE ATTENDING!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hold the phone - I CAN MAKE POLLS! Magic.

There you go. PLEASE VOTE.

I've added the water park there, too, so we can see what the interest is like. If you're not going, or interested in the water park, don't vote. You should be able to select multiple options.

Ben

CF Legend
Both!

I'll do what Jordan and Conor want with the water park, I'm easy.

I'm also bringing a +1 who wont vote in the poll soz Bell.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I would like to come with you to Parc Astérix. Been following the forum for about 5 years now and would be very excited to meet some of the goons at my home park!
I will be able to go to the park on my own (using public transportation) and return home own my own as well. I obviously already have all the creds (bar Pégase Express) but would be delighted to ride them again anyways :)

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Us guys that are going to Walibi Belgium are booking into the same hotel as Ian and Chris for Friday night, so hopefully we can meet up in Dunkirk. We probably won't get there till after 8pm though so the waterpark is not an option for us.

For Saturday night we're looking at somewhere a bit closer to Parc Asterix to reduce the amount of driving we have to do on Sunday, as we have a 2h 45m journey back to Charleroi at the end of that day.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I would like to come with you to Parc Astérix. Been following the forum for about 5 years now and would be very excited to meet some of the goons at my home park!
I will be able to go to the park on my own (using public transportation) and return home own my own as well. I obviously already have all the creds (bar Pégase Express) but would be delighted to ride them again anyways :)
C'est super! Always a pleasure to meet new people!

Us guys that are going to Walibi Belgium are booking into the same hotel as Ian and Chris for Friday night, so hopefully we can meet up in Dunkirk. We probably won't get there till after 8pm though so the waterpark is not an option for us.
Yeah, if we water park, we probably won't get there until after 8, too. I'll be dishing my number out closer to the Live so we can meet up. @Howie has it already but I've blocked his number due to his consistent stalkerish nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.