What's new

Legendia | Lech Coaster | Vekoma Bermuda Blitz

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I dunno, looking at that first drop I reckon the presence of any kind of over-the-shoulder harness might be somewhat... reassuring.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don;t have an issue with OTSR but vests are vile. As Delpiero said, it's ok for us blokes to be dismissive of them but I've heard many top heavy ladies don't find them titillating either.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Vekoma vests have hampered the experience a bit in the past, so it is a bit of a shame.

There are plenty of rides that try to kill you as much or more than this, with lap bars, so it shouldn't be a force thing.

JKM

Mega Poster
The first and the biggest inversion is now completed:

gUwxbGz.jpg

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Shame I can't justify a trip to Poland this year when the Intamin is going in next year, as I'd love to get this in my face immediately.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I think it's just to make it easier for the international audience to pronounce now that they're getting something noteworthy. 'Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko' doesn't really roll off the tongue, much less memorable.

By the way, that coaster is one sexy beast. <3

Lofty

CF Legend
I also think it could be down to their master plan of investment, and to make this an actual theme park as opposed to an amusement park. With Energylandia just down the road offering themed experiences (albeit mild), and Lech Coaster having theming, I think it's quite safe to bet that the park is going to go in the theme park direction in the future.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
The main airtime hill is up!

j3WdBxu.jpg

FrLBph4.jpg

oZFxrxl.jpg

jW66cf3.jpg

So you've got this supposedly big ejector hill followed by a snappy corkscrew-thingy that goes through the building very close to the walls. Sounds legit.
So excited for this!

Ethan

Strata Poster
Any idea what that support structure in the foreground of the last photo is? Looking great though!