Administrator
Social Media Team
Oh yeah ? So look at this :D

c7t8D56.jpg

tyn79Ss.jpg

DahnDJM.jpg

Yldb7YT.jpg

FrXTftd.jpg
Is it just me or, after every update, does everybody else need a tissue and a cigarette?

Benenen

Hyper Poster
That video really emphasises how low in height all the elements are compared to the first drop. This is going to tear through the course!

Lofty

CF Legend
The head choppers are giving me life. Also, that drop will be RIDICULOUS on the back row.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
If someone told me 10 years ago that I would be seriously considering going to Poland for a Vekoma, not even waiting for the Intamin Mega coming the following year, I would have laughed so bad. But here it is. The snappiness and intensity that Lech Coaster promises is so amazing!

Benenen

Hyper Poster
That drop is going to be a varied cocktail of intense physical sensations.

It's just ridiculous, I can't even begin to imagine how snappy that whip both over the apex and then to the right will be in the back seat.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I'm never usually intimidated by coasters or big drops anymore... But wow.
That first drop makes me nervous and I love it! I can't imagine the forces that will pull, in the back row I'd be bricking it on the lift!

EthC

Mega Poster
Oh. My. God...
Does anyone know if this will have lapbar restraints, or vekomas newish vest restraints? I feel like if this has lapbars, the back seat would be the scariest thing ever, but regardless, I am so here for that drop and this ride in general. So much amazingness!!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Good God! I hope they haven't over-done it! :p
Does anyone know if this will have lapbar restraints, or vekomas newish vest restraints? I feel like if this has lapbars, the back seat would be the scariest thing ever, but regardless, I am so here for that drop and this ride in general. So much amazingness!!
The Vekoma rendering (posted by ECG earlier in the topic), appears to show lapbars - I think.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Echoing what everyone else has already said, but yea I can't get over how amazing that drop looks.
I want it immediately!

Lofty

CF Legend
Their vests are mounted upon those lap restraints - just like Formula 1, so I'd say it's safe to put a bet on this having the exact same restraint system.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
So... the list of countries I'm coaster-jealous of, now includes Poland. Who'd have thought.