What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

Projektion

Mega Poster
Maybe speak in normal English instead of using kids street slang. That way everyone will understand what you're taking about. I mean what the hell is getting "Whooshed"?
I mean, I didn't think "Metal as ****" was that much of a kids/unknown term. It a lot easier to type than "holy ****, that looks badass and evil as hell, it could easily belong on a metal album cover".

Whooshed though, fair enough. I wasn't sure if he was playing along and making a joke of me saying "metal af" or he had just misunderstood.

Last edited:

Dar

Hyper Poster
A bunch of great photos from Theme park magic 🤩
EHmUw9C.jpg

At first glance I thought the machine was a pretty well themed entrance arch to something else in the park :p

What step in the construction thread guide is waiting for the first POV? Because I really want to see a POV; this looks really cool!

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Maybe I've missed / forgotten about any discussion on this, but are those trims on the airtime hill in the third photo?

Enil

Roller Poster
Maybe I've missed / forgotten about any discussion on this, but are those trims on the airtime hill in the third photo?
No, they're just trim mount plates on which trim brakes can be installed, just like on the first camelback. Usually if a coaster runs faster than expected during testing, trims are mounted on these. No trims have been installed here yet though