What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

Matthew Fair

Mega Poster
Blue Man is no more at UOR. It will be interesting to see what the building gets used for in the future. It'll most sit empty for a while and then become a new CityWalk attraction once things clear up pandemic wise, but I'd love to see the space be used for expansion for the theme park- the only problem with this is that access would be difficult due to the position of HRRR

Matt N

CF Legend
Blue Man is no more at UOR. It will be interesting to see what the building gets used for in the future. It'll most sit empty for a while and then become a new CityWalk attraction once things clear up pandemic wise, but I'd love to see the space be used for expansion for the theme park- the only problem with this is that access would be difficult due to the position of HRRR
That building was always part of the park when Nickelodeon Studios inhabited it from 1990 until 2005, so it’s not impossible that they could build an attraction there and just get creative with the route to it from the park, but I think something within CityWalk is possibly more likely.

Leon

Roller Poster
Interesting news just announced the mellors group who own fantasy island has just acquired skegness pier i can only see that as a good thing seeing all the improvements made to fantasy island over the last few years . here's hoping we see some rides installed on the pier to give bottoms a little bit of competition .

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Hot Wheels Sidewinder at Dreamworld recently reopened after a repaint and retheme as the Gold Coaster (get it). They've given it a cool surfing theme and I think it looks quite nice, or a least better than it did!

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
What is Zamperla up to...