What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

Coasterwaffle

Roller Poster
The name of the children ride is now also known: Kondaala, the only name yet to be announced is the name of this new area. Seeing how much Walibi loves the name Kondaa, maybe it will be Kondaa World?

Ggolt

Roller Poster
The name of the children ride is now also known: Kondaala, the only name yet to be announced is the name of this new area. Seeing how much Walibi loves the name Kondaa, maybe it will be Kondaa World?

I don’t mind them re-using the name for the smaller ride, and they’re not the only one doing so (e.g. Red Force / Junior Red Force, Dragon / Dragon’s Apprentice / ...). But I’m sure they’ll go for another name for the area. If they don’t, yeah then it’s a bit lame...

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Given that they've been naming their areas '____ World' lately (Exotic World, Karma World, Fun World) to compliment their "Worlds of Walibi" vision set out in 2017, I expect we'll see something similar with the area name (unless they've dropped that idea).

I could see something along the lines of Tribal World perhaps. Or at least that sort of vibe. Then again, I seem to remember rumours that they were going to call Exotic World, featuring Tiki Waka and Tiki Trail, Tiki World... So I guess Kondaa World isn't that out of the question..!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The translation is a bit dodgy but it looks like the chain has snapped? RIP. Hopefully it's not a design flaw that caused the chain to snap this soon in the coaster's life.