What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
Tomorrow's the day!

You guys think we'll see a full announcement or something less such as confirmation that a hybrid coaster is coming etc....?

It seems like it’s got the fanfare of a full announcement. Teaser vid is likely but I’m doubtful they’ll give us a full layout

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I highly doubt they'll announce the entire thing just yet. At least let Tigris be open for a month or so before completely overshadowing it. I'm thinking they'll just confirm that RMC is working on it. Hopefully we get a pretty major stat that starts with a 2 ;)

Between 6pm-8pm EST. So.. late. :p
I won't be awake in the UK at that time lol I'll be waking up to the news. I don't think they'll announce the whole thing but they will announce one major thing. Either name, layout, theme, opening date, etc. They could even combine some things (Name and theme, layout and opening date, etc.)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I won't be awake in the UK at that time lol I'll be waking up to the news. I don't think they'll announce the whole thing but they will announce one major thing. Either name, layout, theme, opening date, etc. They could even combine some things (Name and theme, layout and opening date, etc.)
I think you're probably right. I suspect this is just going to be a minor confirmation type announcement. They presumably won't want to take the thunder away from Tigris just yet.