What's new

Happy Valley Beijing | Music Roller Coaster | B&M Hyper Coaster

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Before the lift started to rise, I saw the second photo in that tweet and thought we were getting bamboozled. From that point of view, it appeared like the track curved around and connected with the already installed brake segment. Glad to see the ride will be a bit longer than that! :p

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I'm not that much interested in exactly knowing how tall this ride will be (no offense :p ), more curious as to what the entire layout will be. Will B&M be a little more adventurous like with some of their recent Asian Flyers or the HotGo Hyper, or this will be their generic out-and-back product with no twist in it?

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Pictures of the first drop courtesy of Roller Coaster Dream China!

LL8IV6V.jpg

KnDiFMe.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster
It's adorable! Looks like another Hollywood Dream-esque hyper then, which I guess isn't a terrible thing.

Peet

Giga Poster
Wow that isn't very steep is it!?

Screenshot_20181205-121442.jpg
One more image from the same source, looks like the bottom of the drop.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I never realised this is the park that housed Extreme Rusher.

Oh yeah, 100% not a hyper.

Not by height, but it's still a Hyper model. As for the steepness of the drop, I'd say it's steeper than it first appears despite not being at an angle comparable to the 300ft+ coasters and other Hypers from B&M. I just don't think they could make it any steeper given the height whist keeping that parabolic shape.