What's new

IOA | Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure | Intamin LSM Launch (Dragon Challenge replacement)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Slow, but sure progress!

It's been a minute since Bioreconstruct shared some drone footage of the construction site. I'll have to keep an eye out and share.

peep

CF Legend
Slow, but sure progress!

It's been a minute since Bioreconstruct shared some drone footage of the construction site. I'll have to keep an eye out and share.

I was thinking that. This weekend he posted Disney aerial shots so maybe next weekend we'll get a Universal update. I know quite a few of the usual Uni peeps that take photos are saying it's harder to get decent pics since the trees went in, probably why updates have slowed down a bit.

peep

CF Legend
They've planted a lot more trees than I was expecting to see in this update. Weird to see the drop track building completely covered now. With the area filling up with theming and trees it's starting to look much more exciting.

Yay for Bio helicopter picture updates!

Matt N

CF Legend
Those banked turns look surprisingly tight for a so-called family coaster! This ride excites me hugely from what we know about it so far!

MagicWeasel

Roller Poster
So the covered silhouette of those trains look a lot like the wave-breaker trains to me.
wave-breaker-1400x780.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It's interesting to see how certain areas look to be nearly complete while other areas are still dirt-laden. The more complete areas appear to have a stunning amount of detail already, especially with the fake stone and trees.