What's new

Bobbejaanland | Fury | Gerstlauer Triple Launch Coaster

Pear

Strata Poster
131018alinea1.jpg

131018alinea2.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster
I would love this if it wasn't for that dumb, pointless abortion of a half loop at the end. Why did they think that would look good? Oh and the first spike should be vertical, that looks dumb too. Ugh.

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
I would love this if it wasn't for that dumb, pointless abortion of a half loop at the end. Why did they think that would look good? Oh and the first spike should be vertical, that looks dumb too. Ugh.

I totally agree. These type of coasters aren't really coasters for me. These layouts are ugly. That's why I'm not that happy with this project.

UP87

Mega Poster
I totally agree. These type of coasters aren't really coasters for me. These layouts are ugly. That's why I'm not that happy with this project.
Well these are obviously coasters. But I don't really like to see them as triple launch coaster - even though they are launched three times. It sounds better than a double launch but it's absolutely not. And there'd be no problem to build a quintuple launch. It just feels wrong.

Last edited:

Marnit

Roller Poster
I mean we'll only know when it opens, or even if we ride it ourselves.
But to me it seems like a potentially fun ride, and the capacity doesn't seem crap.
So I'm all for it...

Jared

Hyper Poster
I think they’re completely screwing the rides potential throughout with the second spike? Why not just drop down into brakes and then into the station?

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
The layout isn't the most appealing to me (at least based on this fan-made animation) since it mostly relies on inversions and I wish there were more airtime or really snappy moments, but there still is a couple of potentially exciting elements. Gerstlauer has a mixed track record when it comes to building photogenic rides so I understand the complaints about the visual qualities of the ride.

Not too sure about the half loop/spike thing, the roll inversion spike presumably going to Walibi Rhône Alpes looks more fun to me.