What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Tigris | Premier SkyRocket II

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Holy :emoji_poop:. That was fast.
I mean, you do know they don't start building the coaster as soon as they announce it, right? There's often plenty of work already done by the time things are announced. Heck, some parks even build most of the coaster before announcing anything (looking at you IoA).

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
The general rule of thumb for stateside projects is to set the announcement date shortly before hardware begins to arrive...granted, this has been the trend over the past few years, but not always the case. I recall Thunderbird, Gatekeeper, Valravn, and numerous other rides following this trend, but rides like Steel Vengeance did not.

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
I might be going to Florida this year (2 years in a row?!) but my cousin lives like 2 miles from BGT ( You can see Sheikra from his house) so hopefully i can get some updates.:)

Snoo

The Legend
Why are you reposting something that is already in multiple threads?

On another note, Dan uploaded this a few days ago:-
I'm struggling to tell whether those supports have a green tinge to them or not, it could just be in my head.

It's either the recording/pictures not giving the color the correct justice (as can happen with black), or the ride actually has a very dark green support shade. I'm leaning towards the former but it's tough to say obviously. It could be either as there is green in the logo.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
In the thumbnail the two closer pieces of track definitely have a green tinge. More evenly than I'd expect from an artefact of recording (likely a tonal/white balance issue). It looks notably brighter and more consistently green across the whole support. The piece at the back does look to be in shadow quite a lot.

I'm going for dark green. I can't wait to eat my words. :p

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
More Tigris track on route!
43163299_2356330414409463_599602667454464000_n.jpg

(pictured leaving factory, from Premier's FB page)

shawnoc

Mega Poster
@ATI That could be only part of the shipment leaving the plant in that photo. Stop being facetious.

I’m quite looking forward to seeing this on the skyline at Busch. Colours should fit in well.