What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Infinity Falls | River Rapids

Ethan

Strata Poster
"Tallest river rapids drop attraction in the world"? Hmmm, clever choice of words there. This is nothing on River Quest <3

Ethan

Strata Poster
Good quality POV here. If you love loud Americans in a circular raft, you'll love this video.
I thought the scenery around this ride looked nice, but now I've seen the whole thing, it's actually rather bland to be honest. I'm sure it will look a little better once it's grown in though.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Good quality POV here. If you love loud Americans in a circular raft, you'll love this video.
I thought the scenery around this ride looked nice, but now I've seen the whole thing, it's actually rather bland to be honest. I'm sure it will look a little better once it's grown in though.
I see what you mean in some parts, but it definitely has more scenery than some river rapids... Looking at you Energylandia...

Matt N

CF Legend
Oh my! This somehow looks like it might be wetter than Popeye... and I didn't know that wetter than Popeye was possible! The theming looks amazing too; SeaWorld look to have one amazing rapids ride here, in my opinion!

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Love it. Looks like a great addition to the park and Orlando as a whole. Perhaps a little too wet though... holy cow.

gabe

Roller Poster
Rode twice yesterday, and I’m definitely impressed. A lot of the sections looked much more aggresive than they rode. Big drop wasn’t as good as I expected and the splash at that part never ended up getting me wet at all. It was still fun, but the highlight of the ride was definitely the little drop that goes underneath the bridge. Definitely still prefer Popeye but this is an excellent ride and a great addition to the park.

Snoo

The Legend
Rode twice yesterday, and I’m definitely impressed. A lot of the sections looked much more aggresive than they rode. Big drop wasn’t as good as I expected and the splash at that part never ended up getting me wet at all. It was still fun, but the highlight of the ride was definitely the little drop that goes underneath the bridge. Definitely still prefer Popeye but this is an excellent ride and a great addition to the park.

Annnndddddd there we go!

/endthread

:D

CanobieFan

Strata Poster