What's new

California's Great America | Railblazer | RMC Raptor

Matt N

CF Legend
This coaster looks stunning from all angles! And as it's RMC, I'm sure that it will ride stunningly as well!

Pear

Strata Poster
babe81a3a1a4c78610dbc3002a7eef11.png

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I'm sorry but those trains are ****ing atrocious looking. Color scheme is better than WW, but that is ugly as ****.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Yeah Wonder Woman has steel catwalks so this almost had to be a requested thing. Also doesn’t have them on the first turn like this does.

I feel it would look lovely but maybe not with that track color.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Yeah Wonder Woman has steel catwalks so this almost had to be a requested thing. Also doesn’t have them on the first turn like this does.

I feel it would look lovely but maybe not with that track color.
Wonder Woman has wooden railings on the brake run catwalks, but I've no idea why CGA would extend the catwalks to the first drop. I actually think WW might be better.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Thanks, @ATI! Was not aware it had wooden brake catwalks. My inference would be that it’s cheaper for them to buy stock wood and turn it into decking than to fabricate catwalks for that part, but for the more complex lift catwalks it’s more efficient to just fabricate them, then make them wood if the park requests it. Could be several build factors though. Time, material availability, building codes, etc. I’d love to know for sure though!