What's new

Six Flags Season Passes and Parking

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Do the season pass "parking passes" include parking at other non-home parks. It looks like they might but it isn't 100% clear in the fine print. Anyone got one for this year and used it at multiple parks?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

davidm

Strata Poster
I've bought a Gold pass this year and it explicitly says on the page I bought it from "Free parking at every Six Flags theme park"
(but not used it yet, so we'll see!)

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I've bought a Gold pass this year and it explicitly says on the page I bought it from "Free parking at every Six Flags theme park"
(but not used it yet, so we'll see!)
Ok, that's interesting. I'm looking at the great adventure one they have in the sale (https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/store/season-passes first one listed for $87.99). It says "parking pass all season" and in the general fine print for all the pass types it suggests the passes are for every park but it never said the two specifically together.

davidm

Strata Poster
OK, mine was on the LaRonde subsite.
https://www.sixflags.com/larondeen/store/season-passes

You are right though ; the language/terms used differs - for example at GreatAdventure it has a Batman edition Gold Pass that does include parking everywhere (but that isn't the one on offer at the moment). Ugh. No idea then, but it looks good for me (which doesn't help you at all I know!)

davidm

Strata Poster
and small print says;
Parking benefit
Use of Six Flags parking lots and facilities is not included with the price of admission or the cost of a regular Six Flags Pass and generally requires payment of an additional fee at the time of parking lot entry. A Parking Benefit (“free parking”) is a feature that is included with some (but not all) Season Passes and Memberships types, including the Gold Season Pass and the Gold Membership. The Parking Benefit may occasionally be included with other Passes as a promotional incentive. Unless it is specifically stated and documented at the time of purchase a Six Flags Pass does not include the Parking Benefit. Pass Holders unsure of whether or not their Pass includes the Parking Benefit may contact Park Guest Relations to find out
Source ; https://www.sixflags.com/national/season-pass-terms-of-use

So I would think not from the Great Adventure bog-standard one at any rate :(

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I got a gold pass from Great America and it includes season parking at all other SF parks.

The Standard Combo Pass from Great Adventure will give you access to all SF but not parking, spend the extra $10 each and get the gold passes, works out a lot cheaper than buying parking. You can't buy 1 at $97.99, it's a minimum of 2 but you are going with David right?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I got a gold pass from Great America and it includes season parking at all other SF parks.

The Standard Combo Pass from Great Adventure will give you access to all SF but not parking, spend the extra $10 each and get the gold passes, works out a lot cheaper than buying parking. You can't buy 1 at $97.99, it's a minimum of 2 but you are going with David right?
Yep, gold seems like the one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk