What's new

Parc Saint Paul | Wood Express | Gravity Group Wooden

peep

CF Legend
Apparently it will only have one train, with a garbage throughput of 372pph.

https://rcdb.com/15595.htm

Unless this addition brings in a crazy surge of people to the park this is fine. I'd be up for moaning if it was at a slightly bigger park but I think even in the busier Summer months it won't get horrendous queues even with that low throughput.

Glad to have confirmation that the Pax creds are staying.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
The park took some foundation pictures:

img-1982.jpg

img-1989.jpg

img-2432.jpg

img-2349.jpg

img-2157.jpg

Source: Parc Saint Paul, CoastersWorld

Actual construction is due to start in February according to the park.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Also adore how they didn't bother to use the same green as was already on the map. Adorable yet hilariously pathetic <3

Matt N

CF Legend
This actually looks pretty decent for a family coaster! In fact, all of these family GGs look decent for family coasters! Out of interest, what would anyone say about whether a family GG or Wicker Man is better, for those who have ridden both?

This picture reminded me there’s about 20 white and Bengal tigers locked up in the backs of lorries behind that circus tent. It’s :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing depressing this place seriously needs to bin off its animal circus, won’t be going again until they do.
They still have an animal circus? I didn't think that was legal anymore! Those poor animals!
P.S. Sorry for double posting. If they wouldn't mind, could a mod please merge this post with my other one?

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
This actually looks pretty decent for a family coaster! In fact, all of these family GGs look decent for family coasters! Out of interest, what would anyone say about whether a family GG or Wicker Man is better, for those who have ridden both?
The gravity group coasters look more intense and more airtime filled, but Wicker Man is on a larger scale.