What's new

Eurosat 2.0 - Refurbishment - Europa Park

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I wonder if the red track is just for the outdoor section. If the whole ride has red track, then I would expect the inside to be well lit.

Will it still use the same lift system?

Lofty

CF Legend
Where did you hear one of the stations will be outside? That's literally the first I've heard of that. One station will be around the back of the building (the VR one).

Ireeb

Mega Poster
It's outside the original building, but will still have its own building. I don't think the trains will actually leave the buildings, they will probably just go through a tunnel to get to the other building.
I hope just parts of the ride are well lit, otherwise the ride would be completely ruined (I just want to mention that I already consider it ruined, but that would ruin it even harder).
Update: I just read that this track will be placed where the light tunnel used to be. Perhaps it will be replaced with a similar effect.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Still don't understand the point of having all red track indoors
Hopefully if it's light enough in there to see the colour of the track then there'll be lots of sets and details to see. Does anyone have any idea how they're actually going to theme a coaster to the Can-can?

Last edited:

Ireeb

Mega Poster
One of the main features of Eurosat was the darkness, if CCC is actually well lit and you see the tracks most of the time, that would show me once again that they did not understand what people liked about the old Eurosat.

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Seen on mack's twitter
"Just installed: every guest waiting for an appointment with us has now the possibility to take a seat in an old #Eurosat car."
DXmrz6NW0AETM9k.jpg

Ireeb

Mega Poster
The video doesn't work for me but since they actually are retheming their railroad-themed ride, you are probably talking about that one.
Assuming the video doesn't work for others as well, I think chainedbanana meant to post this one:
It's based on a popular German children's story, which I loved as a child as well.

Last edited:

zazobo

Hyper Poster
I love this. It may already have been covered, but does anyone know when this is likely to open? I'm heading to Europa the first week of June and would be gutted to miss it...

Pear

Strata Poster
I hope they incorporate the Robot that stood at Eurosat's entrance into the new ride somehow