What's new

California's Great America | Railblazer | RMC Raptor

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
On another note I've been staring at the photo for a while and I can't figure out how the harness works or what part hinges. It looks almost too compact to fit a person in but I imagine that's mainly the picture angle playing tricks.
They work just like the Taron restraints (first example that came to mind):
aaebkfa

Rather than one curved piece of metal on either side of the rider, however, they have some sort of connection piece (I think with a seatbelt or something - hard to tell?) in the middle. Once your eyes "figure it out" it'll become a bit more obvious - took me a while to suss it out earlier too as I thought there was another hinge in the middle.

Xxxtentacionn

Roller Poster
Ooooh that's not pleasant on the eye. Did they not see the Icon animation and realise orange and green don't go together on a coaster?

On another note I've been staring at the photo for a while and I can't figure out how the harness works or what part hinges. It looks almost too compact to fit a person in but I imagine that's mainly the picture angle playing tricks.
It works for Coaster through the clouds

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
It is kind of strange to see the fishplates on top of the track itself, that has to be said. Something in your head just goes "wait, shouldn't there be wheels or something running there?"

Will be an interesting sight when you ride it, at least.