What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
The Cedar Point cred anxiety is the :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing worst - especially when every time you try to ride Raptor the :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing thing breaks, it's the only cred you then need and the park shuts in half an hour. :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing place.
It's the Intamins that will worry him, MF and Mav went down a few times the last time I was there, and TTD opened late.
He'll probably be the only one who needs all the creds and Lord Morton and I will be swanning in an hour before him as well ;):D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've got a day and a half in CP in August (160 days, for the record), but am only missing Valravn, Gatekeeper and this. Not feeling any Cedar Point anxiety at all. ;)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I've got a day and a half in CP in August (160 days, for the record), but am only missing Valravn, Gatekeeper and this. Not feeling any Cedar Point anxiety at all. ;)
I only have a day, but I only need Valravn and this. And a go on Rougarou since it changed. The only anxiety I'll have is if SV doesn't open by say 3pm.
Haven't you got a fast-lane booked for that day? I'm a bit worried that US-goons are gonna slow you (us!) down.
He does, and I'll be getting one too. If the US goons don't have a FL then that means knobchops can go get some undesirable creds while the others queue for a ride.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I do indeed have a fast lane + booked, so can keep up with UK goons once I'm in. Don't think I get the early entry though, so you crazy kids will have to start without me.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I do indeed have a fast lane + booked, so can keep up with UK goons once I'm in. Don't think I get the early entry though, so you crazy kids will have to start without me.
I reckon we should just blitz SV for the first hour @davidm and when @Howie is allowed in with all the other peasants we should go get him some Intamin and B&Ms in the hope that SV spites for the rest of the day ;)

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^You're assuming we get there on time. With a 4 hr drive that morning, could be tight. Bagsie driving that day! Scenic route, nice and steady like. ;)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
^You're assuming we get there on time. With a 4 hr drive that morning, could be tight. Bagsie driving that day! Scenic route, nice and steady like. ; )
I'll drive through the night and you can sleep on the curb outside CP like the peasant that you are ;)

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Not feeling any Cedar Point anxiety at all.
You Should be if it's windy. Gatekeeper and Valravn close fast in the wind.

As for me, I never have CP cred anxiety cause I always have multiple times to visit from one hour away!

Last edited:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
You Should be if it's windy. Gatekeeper and Valravn close fast in the wind.

As for me, I never have CP cred anxiety cause I always have multiple times to visit from one hour away!
Steel Vengeance will hopefully not have much wind problems, as those coasters that shut down most in wind have slower elements that face a north-east direction (think Raptor's turn around into MCBR, Gatekeeper's return leg, Valravn's first immelmann and final helix); majority of Steel Vengeance's north-east facing elements are fast and low to the ground.