What's new

Legendia | Bazyliszk | Dark Shooter

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Remember Legendia, which opened the amazing Lech Coaster last year? Well they're not stopping their refurbishment yet!

Photos and concept-art of Basiliek, the upcoming shooter dark-ride, surfaced on SkyScraperCity:

PkdLYKX.jpg

X5KopsG.jpg

N0JG3Wa.jpg

aQyAOCb.jpg

As a reminder, some pictures I took of Legendia back in August ;)

0zjo7d0.jpg

6WxtfOa.jpg

MLfgjvs.jpg

wzW7DTr.jpg

I'm rather hopeful for this project actually! Legendia's scenery effort is really decent, especially their foliage work. Basiliek already looks promising :)

X: Uknown

Mega Poster
What exactly is a basiliek? Is it that thing that you could kill by putting a mirror in front of it, or am I thinking of a cockatrice?

X: Uknown

Mega Poster
Oh okay. I wondered because the concept art didn't show any monster that look anything like a mythical serpent.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
@TilenB After verification, the dark ride is indeed still Bazyliszk. My apologies for the mistake :(

Oh and I also forgot to post this picture which was also shared by the park on their Facebook page:

OeTR6q1.jpg

Reactions: JSM

Lofty

CF Legend
Sally Corp? That's a bit of an odd guess - when was the last full dark ride installation they even did?!

peep

CF Legend
That support structure is odd. I had totally forgotten this ride was a thing so I'm happy to be reminded that there should be a brand new dark ride to check out if I end up going this year.

balrog

Mega Poster
That support structure is odd. I had totally forgotten this ride was a thing so I'm happy to be reminded that there should be a brand new dark ride to check out if I end up going this year.
Looks like a wire frame snake head to me. So, exactly what is to be expercted with that name.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Some close-up pictures of the scenery appeared on Legendia's Facebook page :)

GElsa7J.jpg

3UzGq9m.jpg

i4IgfFt.jpg

l9Zjbpb.jpg

4lGiw9S.jpg

That's a pretty good effort imo! Lech Coaster had rather cool theming, as well as the park's refurbished Shoot the Chute ride and this looks promising too.