What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Matt N

CF Legend
As they've only just started building the thing, they're going to be pushed if they want to open it on the 2nd April.

TilenB

Strata Poster
"This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed." well ok then.
Yeah, I wanted to just post the link, but the site decided to embed the whole post. Should have just deleted that bit, but as @davidm said, it's on their facebook page anyways...

JKM

Mega Poster
New photos from PabloA (ssc):
B0RDmYv.jpg

TtfloNG.jpg

RSbZutO.jpg

vNmqBch.jpg

ks6bQAn.jpg

8rV3MR4.jpg

zHggyJK.jpg

ej5YW4u.jpg

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Little concerning that they are using the pic with the crappy vest restraints as their cover photo. But at least that video above still includes the Intamin recreation with the Taron restraints.
There aren't any recent Intamin Vest restraints are there? Maverick having the only similar ones which look nothing like the concept art on the FB cover photo.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Pretty certain they're Vekoma style restraints (very similar to their launch coaster?) so they were probably easier to source when creating the marketing image.

I don't think any major coaster in Poland has lap bars though, so maybe that's something to do with how they feel people perceive coasters and safety and all that? Fingers crossed for lap bars though..

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Same video, but on Youtube this time. (FB links tend to disappear over time, so I share this dupe in case the original link disappear)

The Intamin senior engineer I talked to at EAS 2017 told me (and allowed me to say) Hyperion was to use Taron-style lap bars. The vests you see on the promotional material most likely comes from their Vekoma SLC Mayan.

balrog

Mega Poster
The seats in the video are similar to the Taron/RF ones, and the train on the cover pic is indeed a Vekoma suspended train, so I wouldn't worry to much.

iac17

Mega Poster
the park said that all the foundations have been placed
so it's a mater of days until it will start rise

Lofty

CF Legend
I like how they've just randomly dotted around some supports in no particular order.
The order of the installation is always in a specific order, even if it appears adhoc. Primarily, it's down to site access/flow and construction needs.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Looks good - can't wait to see more track <3

I really want to make a pun based on how excited I am, but feels like 'my Hyperion is building' or similar is too obvious.

How about 'I have so much Energylandia for this'...