What's new

California's Great America | Railblazer | RMC Raptor

Pear

Strata Poster
It's done!

f074e9537f90fa184c1c2b54ad6c1a7f.png

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Well not quite. There is still a track piece in the bottom-left corner of the webcam (you can't see it in that photo) which will be part of the station or transfer, as that is out of view. But for the most part, yes. :)

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Well not quite. There is still a track piece in the bottom-left corner of the webcam (you can't see it in that photo) which will be part of the station or transfer, as that is out of view. But for the most part, yes. :)
Do you have to live quite so relentlessly in the real world?

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh no, a part of track that nobody will ever ride isn't in place yet, that means the track work isn't complete...

Side note, that image looks like a rendering :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well, wow, I wasn't expecting that. They're quite... garish? I'm not sure if I like them. I'd like to see them strung together in to a train before making my final judgement, to be honest.

I'm kind of curious about the restraints - over the shoulder seatbelts and no leg restraints?

henryjwillis

Mega Poster
They are slightly tacky looking, but don't have too much of an issue with that. What on earth are those restraints though? I thought RMC were all about openness and freedom ala Mack..

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
The trains themselves look amazing! Kind of fits the theme with the whole "road trip adventure" theme. They truly look fantastic! They seem to be one of the best looking coaster trains a CF park has gotten in a while! The restraints on the other hand, I'm a bit mixed on. They seem like they would be fine for people on the smaller side, but problematic for people on the bigger side.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Ooooh that's not pleasant on the eye. Did they not see the Icon animation and realise orange and green don't go together on a coaster?

On another note I've been staring at the photo for a while and I can't figure out how the harness works or what part hinges. It looks almost too compact to fit a person in but I imagine that's mainly the picture angle playing tricks.