What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Not only Maverick and Steel Vengeance are likely to be Cedar Point's best 2 coasters, they're also right next to each other. That's some uber powerful neighbor combo there!

colten pennel

Roller Poster
I feel that Timberwolf at WoF will receive the RMC IBox treatment in 2019 it would be similar to steel medusa with a barrel roll drop and 3 inversions
I also see B&M building a wing or giga coaster here due to the space available
There is also construction taking place around Mamba primarily around the freight entrance next to snoopy land I could see another coaster interacting with mamba

Mitchell

Roller Poster
I feel that Timberwolf at WoF will receive the RMC IBox treatment in 2019 it would be similar to steel medusa with a barrel roll drop and 3 inversions
There is also construction taking place around Mamba primarily around the freight entrance next to snoopy land I could see another coaster interacting with mamba
... ok

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Nice thread derailment there, bud

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Didn't know Steel Vengeance was at Worlds of Fun. Thank you for enlightening us.

Matt N

CF Legend
On a general note, has testing begun yet? Or would Cedar Point have revealed that sort of thing if it had happened, presuming it's only Alton Towers that builds stuff under a veil of secrecy.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
On a general note, has testing begun yet? Or would Cedar Point have revealed that sort of thing if it had happened, presuming it's only Alton Towers that builds stuff under a veil of secrecy.
There's a foot of snow on the ground, temperatures are averaging around 5° F, and you can't go outside without being completely covered.

I'm sure they just started testing.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk