What's new

GhosterForce 2017 - 13-15 Oct - Movie, Heide, Hansa

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Almost booked up here- Got a cheap ho(v/t)el for the thursday and friday near movie park, and a nicer place in luebeck on the saturday, sunday and monday in hamburg.

If I can get a car space I'll cancel the friday night..

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I feel like the next question required is why are you driving back to Calais from Hansa xD
Because I HATE flying and always drive if I can.
Plus the ferry is like 45mins from my house rather than the 3 hours it takes including plane faff/getting back to the arse-end of Kent late at night. Car is always easier for me.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Just to recap - which hotels are people staying in each night?

Hey man, are you doing the Phantasia bit of the trip or just Movie/Heide/Hansa? There are a few of us in Hotel Matamba on Thursday night and an ibis around Cologne on the Wednesday. Best just mention now in case you are involved in that part of the trip!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Am I the only one who would prefer it to be a bit colourful? Ok, maybe not bright orange and green but it's not like the UK doesn't have any dark coloured track anywhere.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Am I the only one who would prefer it to be a bit colourful? Ok, maybe not bright orange and green but it's not like the UK doesn't have any dark coloured track anywhere.
I wonder if this should be in the Mackpool topic... ;)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Just to recap - which hotels are people staying in each night?

Thursday +friday night Hotel yans oberhausen (If I can get that elusive car space soirted, I'll book somewehere between the two on friday)

Sat - BB hotel in luebeck - could change to twin room depending on lift.

Sun/mon - A+o in hamburg

On the subject of hamburg - anyone wanna join me in a trip to miniature world etc?

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Coaster Hipster - Are you confirmed for Phantasialand on the Thursday?

I have a flight to Koln on Wednesday 11th but haven't booked a room at Matamba yet. But yes consider me part of the goon brigade at Phanta on Thursday!

I'm staying with @ATTACKHAMMER during the rest of the trip. The Phanta hotel is the last thing I have to work out.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Heide Park would be best for everybody to sort out themselves, that includes the Halloween thing. https://www.heide-park.de/attraktionen/halloween.html
I'm particularly keen to try Grand Hotel Morton because it has the same name as @davidm, and must now hereby be called Grand Hotel Dave Morton.

The Halloween thing isn't on when we are there, it starts the week after. Shame, would have loved to try Lord Mortons maze!

Also, Hansa's Halloween event isn't on when we are there either. But we DO get 'Autumn Magic By The Sea' which looks like an incredible event.

Last edited: