Sesame Place | Oscar's Wacky Taxi | Family GG Coaster

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Sesame Place in Pennsylvania will be announcing a new coaster on September 20th

The FB page has added a fun little teaser for the announcement date

I admit the teaser doesnt say coaster. but it looks very much like one

Hutch

Strata Poster
Didn't know this place existed… conveniently between Hersheypark and Six Flags Great Adventure!

The teaser seems to be indicating a Wacky Worm… although a GG family woodie would be more welcome.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
This is that Sesame Street park that costs like $90 to get in if I'm correct. Hence why I didn't stop in for the +1 despite driving right past it leaving New Jersey back in June. Mom stayed at a hotel nearby for work once and said it was terrifying walking in extremely tired at 11 at night to the visual onslaught of colorful Sesame Street characters in the lobby.

I'm thinking a little wooden coaster themed to Oscar the Grouch but I could be wrong. Actually kind of intrigued to see how this pans out though, always nice seeing a little park get something that puts them on the map.

Carrot Monster: The Ride. Calling it now.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
The first promotional pics have come through
tumblr_omrgsfO8ON1w4znq3o1_400.jpg

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Yeah, that's Gravity Group. Looks solid! I presume it'll be built by Gravitykraft, and will also have Timberliner trains. I think it's more of an out and back version of Roarosaurus.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I saw on twitter that it is confirmed that it is GG.
If you Follow Andrew (?) Hyde, then he quoted the post that says this.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
So glad to see another one of these going up! Wooden Warrior is incredible and this looks really similar. The end of the ride actually looks pretty strong for airtime, especially for a family coaster.

(Coney Island Cinci, Jungle Jack's Landing, and Camden Park, please take note!)